Thursday, February 18, 2010

Don't you love a nice glass of wine while watching the sun go down?

It was hard to decide what to do for this first posting - I have so much I want to share with you and get your ideas and feedback... - I decided to just pick a photo and make sure I knew how this whole thing works!!! This photo was taken last April while we were in Florida. I love photography and wish I were better at it (this would be the 'ugly' part that I will work on)....My son is a great amateur photographer - I'll add some of his photos over time so you can see what I mean... I hope your day is filled with peace and joy and NOT so much CRAZINESS!!! Let's save that for another day :-)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!!! You will do so well with this blog since there is nobody that is as CRAFTY, CREATIVE or CRAZY (I mean that in the nicest way) like you. Since I am only CRAZY, and I give you full credit (again, this is a compliment), hopefully I can learn to be CRAFTY AND CREATIVE too. It is nice to have a mom who is the best in those categories. I am on the CRAZY train and I can't wait to see your next stop!!!! Have fun and I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too - want to be a better photographer. There never just seems to be enough time in the day to mess with a camera.

    Thanks for visiting my blog AND commenting even! I'm honored too, that you became a follower. My daughter, Jennifer, was my first! Aren't daughters great? I can see that you have a fan in your daughter too!

    Isn't Florida the best? One of my top favorite places to be.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete